Content Marketing Using VIMEO
*ALL NEW EXPLAINER VIDEOS.
The explainer video is a short video that businesses use to quickly introduce themselves, explain what they do. It's a very quick, memorable way to make an impact on your audience and help provide the viewer with important information they can use to make a decision.
According to Internet Retailer, up to 85% of people are more likely to buy a product or make contact, if they first saw an explainer video
Here are some SAMPLE videos.
Did you know that companies that use video to explain their products or services get four times as many leads or sales as those who don’t!
Some important Facts to consider!
Per The National Association of REALTORS®, 73% of homeowners say they’re more likely to list with a Realtor who offers to create a video for them, but only 3% of agents put their listings online? Don’t be part of the 97% who are losing.
A video is fast becoming one of the most important marketing tools in a real estate agent’s arsenal. Here are some video statistics to get your mind buzzing.
1. More than 85% of internet users in the United States viewed Online video content in 2012 alone.
2. Some 46% of people say they’d be more likely to seek out information about a product or service after seeing it in an online video.
3. A video is now the sixth most popular content marketing tactic, as 70% of B2B marketers use some form of online video with their overall strategies.
4. Vimeo Videos averages 715 million hits each day.
5. Nearly 148 million Americans watch Online video content every single day.
6. 56% of consumer web traffic is video.
7. 75% of Online video viewers have interacted with an online video ad in the past month.
8. Internet video is not going to replace agents, but agents who want to stay current and on top of their game need to harness the power of the internet and rich media marketing tools as part of their real estate marketing campaigns.
Sources: Nielsen, Nielsen Wire, Pew Research, Unruly, NAR, Business Wire, and RealEstateSites.com
We are proud to offer our video productions thru Vimeo, a company launched in 2004 here in New York, NY
As of 2019, about 80% of all web traffic is from videos. You should consider how videos fit into your business marketing plan. Vimeo has a specific following and can focus very effectively, on a target audience. With a community of 715 million monthly views and about 90 members, it has a strong following. This means you will often find higher production values. Vimeo also prides itself on providing not only High-quality videos but also video's that are ad/ commercial-free. This includes before, during, and after viewing.
What we offer
1. We can take still pictures and we can create a video-upload it to Vimeo Channel and then add it to your web site.
2. We can add a Slideshow to your site in 4 different configurations-Contact us for more information
The Bottom Line is that Videos are great. If you have any videos you have uploaded to youtube we can easily integrate those in your site.
1. Listing shots-Virtual Tours
2. Area pictures-ground/aerial. These provide a great way for customers to get a better feel for an area.