*ALL NEW EXPLAINER VIDEOS.
The explainer video is a short video that businesses use to quickly introduce themselves, explain what they do. It’s a very quick, memorable way to make an impact on your audience and help provide the viewer with important information they can use to make a decision.
According to Internet Retailer, up to 85% of people are more likely to buy a product or make contact, if they first saw an explainer video
Here are some SAMPLE videos.
Did you know that companies that use video to explain their products or services get four times as many leads or sales as those who don’t!
Some important Facts to consider!
Per The National Association of REALTORS®, 73% of homeowners say they’re more likely to list with a Realtor who offers to create a video for them, but only 3% of agents put their listings on YouTube? Don’t be part of the 97% who are losing.
Video is fast becoming one of the most important marketing tools in a real estate agent’s arsenal. Here are some video statistics to get your mind buzzing.
1. More than 85% of the internet users in the United States viewed Online video content in 2012 alone.
2. Some 46% of people say they’d be more likely to seek out information about a product or service after seeing it in an Online video.
3. Video is now the sixth most popular content marketing tactic,as 70% of B2B marketers use some form of Online video with their overall strategies.
4. YouTube averages 4 billion hits each day and 136 million unique viewers per month.
5. 61% of B2B marketers leverage YouTube to extend the reach of their messaging and brands.
6. Nearly 148 million Americans watch Online video content every single day.
7. 56% of consumer web traffic is video.
8. 75% of Online video viewers have interacted with an Online video ad in the past month.
9. Internet video is not going to replace agents, but agents who want to stay current and on top of their game need to harness the power of the internet and rich media marketing tools as part of their real estate marketing campaigns.
Sources: Nielsen, Nielsen Wire, Pew Research, Unruly, NAR, Business Wire, and RealEstateSites.com
You Tube, the most successful video sharing website, estimates they receive almost 30 million unique users in a single month’s time. As only a three year old company, now owned by Google, it is considered to be the fourth busiest website in the world, and is only one of the hundreds of video sharing avenues. Metacafe is not far behind, generating almost 20 million unique viewers every month. The importance of video for Internet marketing as well as search rankings will continue to increase as broadband becomes more common and search engines react accordingly, and as such, video optimization has already become an important part of Online marketing campaigns and search engine optimization strategies.
What we offer
1. We can take still pictures and create a video-upload it to you tube and then add it to your site
2. We can add a Slideshow to your site in 4 different configurations-Contact us for more information
The bottom Line is that Videos are great. If you have any videos you have uploaded to you tube we can easily integrate those in your site.
1. Listing shots-Virtual Tours
2. Area pictures-ground/aerial. These provide a great way for customers to get a better feel of an area.