Affordable Real Estate Agent Websites:
5 Page WordPress or HTML Responsive Website Design $495.00
*A Responsive site also works in all smart phones saving you a separate Mobile Website setup of $150.00
Extra pages $30.00 each. Hosting $100.00 extra
Deluxe Responsive 20 page WordPress or html site $795.00
This site runs 30 pages.http://www.kellerporterteam.com
*A Responsive site works in all smart phones saving you a separate Mobile Website setup of $150.00
Extra pages $30.00 eac
If you will be using our SEO service (regardless of which package) then in addition to the 20 pages, we will add and Articles page (filled with an original article to start out) A reciprocal Links page and a Video page to showcase youtube Videos. Plus we will issue a Press release for nationwide distribution about your new site.
* If you want to add/edit pages yourself, this can be setup at an additional Cost.
IDXBroker.com listings can be added at an extra charge paid directly to IDX
About your new Site
Your new Deluxe 20 page site will typically have the following in the way of Real Content pages: (Not Links)
(Content is King to both the search engines and your customers. People want real information-not just links to mortgage companies)
1. About Us and/or My services page.
2. Contact us/me (We utilize a short form to build your e-mail lists)
3. General MLS Search (this search shows on your site–this feature is what IDX companies charge $$$extra for)
4. Featured Listings or My Listings (this search shows on your site–this feature is what IDX companies charge $$$extra for)
5. Investors Section (A tab drop down page with 3 to 4 Real estate investment subjects covered-Example 1031-Short sales-etc)
6, Buyers Section (A tab drop down page with 3 to 4 Real estate Buyer subjects covered-Example inspections-Homestead exemption-etc)
7, Sellers Section (A tab drop down page with 3 to 4 Real estate Seller subjects covered-Example Pricing the home to sell-Home staging-etc)
8. Online CMA ( This page includes Text and an easy to fill out form–another way to build your e-mail list)
9. One Way Links (Links back to your site)–the goal is to increase Google Page rank and help site position)
10. Community Links (Links to local Government and community parks etc)
11. Site map (Large sites need site maps to help customer site navigation)
12. Area Information (This will be a general info page about the city and/or county you are working in)
13. Free Reports Form (This adds a database Email program to your site—#this can only be added if we host the site)
Area Specific Information (see below–these are all popular search terms, people use when investigating an area to relocate to)
14. Arts and Culture
15. Cost of Living
17. Health and medical
20. A searchable Google Map (this shows inside your site)
External Links (2 to 5 -Typically these go to Mortgage companies-Bogs-Calculators-Generic links-Real Estate News)
Site Development: Your New Deluxe Site includes.
* Development of a site concept, graphics, layout, content and content navigation
styles per agent input
* Site Creation.(15-20 page site)
* Upload and test
* Check SEO keywords and adjust for major search engines
* Submit the site to all major Search Engines and directories (over 1000-includes E-mail verification sheets)
* Provide Site hosting by Verio (the world’s largest server provider with
24/7 site maintenance and 99,9% uptime) at $100.00 extra per year.
*Google xml site map added.
*Google analytics added
* E-mail addresses as needed (your firstname.lastname@example.org forwarded to an outside address!
*Lead capture through report forms
*Online CMA Form
The Features and benefits of our deluxe sites are unmatched in the Web industry. The majority of Web site development companies charge $495.00 and up for just a 3 to 5 page web site.
A site comparable to ours in number of content pages and forms will run from $795.00 to $2000.00
1. The first thing is to get your site on the search engine pages-so people can find it.
2. When they do find it-
They are looking at your Online Sales presentation. Meaning, you have just seconds to get their attention and establish yourself as the area expert. This is done by having lots of useful information that speaks directly to your customer.
To submit some basic information so we can get your project underway, click on our Get Started page
If you have more questions please either call-321-956-4003